July 07, 2010

loveliest tragedy.

You pulled me in with those sweet dark eyes And when they disappeared from me I couldn’t help but cry. The holes in my heart that will never be patched back Surviving on emptiness of this broken track. Blinded by love and succumbing to your face I stay running aimless in the worst of this place.

Loveliest tragedy you had me at hello, My loveliest tragedy I’ll never let you go. Sunk in my soul and never to return, Like a candle in the dark you’ll burn and burn. The pain in my chest it just won’t regress Waking in the morning still wondering why? Missing those dark, sweet, and unloving eyes. You had to go and now I can see how you and I could never be. 

Loveliest tragedy you told me goodbye, My loveliest tragedy I cannot say why. My soul will weep and my soul cannot keep The memory of your face cause my knees become weak. Angels and demons blow through my hair, I face them and take them by the hand without fear, They walk with me gently, Talk with me sweet, And they just let me be. How can you sleep knowing the pain you caused? Content and smiles keep you well. I hope you think of me as the night falls And I hope your heart bleeds like me, like me.

Loveliest tragedy you told me goodbye, My loveliest tragedy I cannot say why. My soul will weep and my soul cannot keep The memory of your face cause my knees become weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.