July 28, 2010

heavy heart.

heavy heart i feel you beating through my chest,
i cannot give into your harsh beating for my feelings will just progress.
i wish it never came to this unlikely bitter ending
and i hope you stay afloat, but if you dont i understand for there isnt too much hope.

there were words i wish werent said and there are actions that should have stayed within
but heavy heart i feel you, why cant you just give in?

one day we will wish this never happened and stayed the way things were
i cannot say when this will happen but at least for now we will yern.

yern for those sweet words and all those happy times which now are just faint memories and in our mind just turned to lies. oh heavy heart i feel you but im gonna be just fine.

ill keep it moving forward and see what i can find but in the darkness of my memory and my heavy heart its you i will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.