July 07, 2010

forever is just a form of obsession.

Two little letters tattooed on my wrist, three words you spoke that led us to this. Forever is the promise held within the sparkle of this ring. Each perfectly cut side like the shape of your face as it gleams.

Beauty and passion,
hardworking and caring,
the possibilities are endless with your great compassion.

Each day we wake before we part our ways, 
I rest my cheek against your rough faced skin and take a deep breath of your scent. Such a calm comfort that familiar whiff of your smell sends through me, 
I just lay there and smile. 

Two little letters tattooed on my wrist, three words we speak that lead us to this. Forever is the promise held within the sparkle of this ring when you placed it on my finger down on one knee. 

Time makes the heart grow fonder, 
our eyes could never think to wander.
Hands interlocked walking toward that beaming sun,
forever is just a form of obsession that I will never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.