July 10, 2010

hidden smile.

sitting in my place of comfort,
pen in hand and fresh white paper gazing in my eyes inviting me in to write,
I can only imagine what stories will come to life as the black scratches begin to fill in the lines.

Boys, heartache, and passion seem to be what comes to mind. 
There's something else behind it all, we cannot be so blind. 
Although it might sound painful it is so often true that behind every story there is a hidden smile shining through.

Some may call it emotional for saying how I feel, don't be so quick to judge when I'm just keeping it real. I'll keep my mind running and working out the knots till one day it all "makes sense"...but I almost hope not.

For if it all made sense I'm not sure I would know what to write and I wouldn't have that hidden smile through the day and through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.