July 07, 2010

a fallen fairy tale.

There was always a wish when I would be by your side,
Reality would fade away and the world I entered was just you and me...

Alone at night I rest my head and as the black showers rain over my eyes, it becomes an abyss of memories of your face. How I wish I could scream and it would all go away,  but it just keeps repeating on and on everyday. 

Why I ever thought we had the chance to be something great when it was all just so fake. Now she can live the fairy tale and deal with the fate. The fate of those bleeding words spilling out of your mouth and into mine...How I should have known this was all just a game of the mind. 

Pictures they burn through my memory as I watch the days unfold feeling empty like I have no soul. Your kisses left a stain of an everlasting pain that will curse my lips for eternity and burn through my veins. Sweet burning venom till the day my blood stops flowing through my heart and tainting every human I ever try to love. 


Why I ever thought we had the chance to be something great when it was all just so fake. Fuck the fairy tale endings, its all just a lie, I hope when your heart breaks it hurts so much I can hear your painful cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.