April 06, 2012

Night sky

Dark blue full of hopes and sometimes full of dreams,
The shining light in circles from you, you seem to beam.

Oh wonderful corpse of the night let me find the way into your arms of love and grace,
For you do not mind a body full of lust, wonder and need.

Your stars burst with passions soaring deep into my night eyes,
They bring a firefly to watch me and at some point rest my tired eyes.

The depths of your planets rounding the heartbeats of my chest my soul starts to quiver in your sour abyss.

Ask no questions of how we got here and plan on no return,
Adventures of a lifetime draw near shooting to the peak with the sharpness of a spear.

I bid you a due night sky I'll return in no time past and the quarrels of eternity we shall share among the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me feedback.